(1) We do not "harvest" email addresses from our website visitors.
(2) We do not spam (send unsolicited email to) our customers and website visitors.
(3) We do not sell our customers' and website visitors' email addresses or personal or business information to anyone for any reason whatsoever. If you send identifying information to us by email, we use that information only to provide you with our services and/or products, and to otherwise respond to your requests. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason.
(4) Personal and/or business information imparted to us by our customers and website visitors is treated confidentially, and is not sold to third parties for any reason.
(5) Our web hosting company collects and stores only the following information about our website visitors: the numerical IP address or domain name from which they access the Internet; the date and time our site is accessed; the pages you visited and whether they successfully downloaded to your browser; and sometimes the Internet address of the website from which you may have accessed our website (such as google.com). We use this information only to understand how many visitors we get and how visitors use our website so that we can improve our website. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason.